To submit a paper, please first read carefully the instructions in the call
for papers and guidelines pages. You will find style files for Word and LaTeX users. Moreover,
you will also find specific instructions to generate your PostScript of PDF
file in an adequate way.
Before submitting your paper, you must have answered by YES to all
- Is one of the authors ready to register, attend the conference and present the paper, in case of acceptance?
- Did I follow the correctly all instructions for authors (see call for papers and and guidelines)?
- Is my paper limited to six pages?
- Is it formatted in the correct format?
- Is the final file (PS or PDF, see instructions for authors in the guidelines) in A4 format (not in Letter)?
- Are the minimum margin requirements fulfilled on all pages (4.4, 4.4, 5.2
and 5.2 cm for left, right, top and bottom margins respectively)?
- Are all fonts embedded in the file (see your word processor and any
conversion software instructions for details)?
- Do I know if I will submit my paper to a regular or a special session?
- Do I know the full details (including institution, address, phone, fax,
e-mail, etc.) of all authors of the paper?
If the answer to all questions is positive, then you may proceed to
the next section to submit your paper. Reminder: by submitting your paper (both
the submission and the final version),
- you confirm that, in case of acceptance of your submission, at least one of the
authors will register and pay the registration fee before 16 February 2018;
- you confirm that one of the registered authors will attend the conference and
present the paper;
- you confirm that the same work has not been published or submitted elsewhere
(conference or journal);
- you confirm that the same work will not be submitted to any other conference
or journal before the notification of acceptance or rejection of your submission
- you accept not to distribute your paper before the conference (in particular,
you will not make it available on a web page);
- you transfer the rights to distribute and reproduce your paper in any form
(paper and electronic) to the ESANN organization (d-side s.a.). In particular,
you accept that your paper will be printed in the proceedings, made available
on the web and on any possible paper or electronic support. You keep the rights
to freely distribute yourself your paper, provided that full reference is
given. Once it will be made available on the ESANN proceedings web pages,
only this version may be distributed (it will contain the full references
inserted on each page of the paper).
When your PS of PDF file is ready for submission, you have to upload it on
the ESANN server. For this purpose, your need a login and password. First register
by clicking on "Get a password" in the left menu. Your password will be sent
to you by e-mail. Then, use your login and password to login in the upper right
fields of any page. A supplementary menu named "My ESANN" will then appear in
the left margin. The electronic submission procedure is available from this
|Please note that submissions are usually not acknowledged
by e-mail; authors will receive an e-mail only if there is a problem with
their submission. As soon as your paper appears on the portal when you are
logged in, it also appears to us, and is included in the review process.
Please note also that papers sent by e-mail and not uploaded on the web
portal are not considered.